Less is more
I use principle “less is more” and it works great in every aspect:
- In music production: less plugins means in-depth knowledge of each device, less CPU usage, easier mixdown. And budget savings, too.
- In radio show: less periodicity mean more diversity in tracks and guest mixes. This is the reason why I’ll never turn Rave Podcast into a weekly show.
- In web development: less features means more attention and polishing for other important functions, as results — launch on time with no bugs.
- In workouts: less exercises means more focus on each muscle group.
- In food: eat less at once (but more often) to stay healthy.
Do less to get more.